Everyday, K-12 educators – your customers – read edweek.org daily, get best practices, discover insights, delve into the archives, research hot topics and get the backdrop of historical education topics. Now you can glean the same insights – and gain learn how the industry is behaving, evolving and transforming – with group access to edweek.org.
Each user has the daily access to:
Each user will receive the following online content, 24/7, which you cannot find anywhere else:
- Education Week digital edition, an electronic replica of the Education Week print edition, available days before the print edition is delivered, so you don’t miss a thing in print.
- Annual Reports, including Quality Counts, Diplomas Count and Technology Counts current reports plus archives. Filled with metrics, insight and original surveys and research, these anticipated reports are released every year with insights that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Teacher Channel, focused solely on the teaching profession, includes online news published daily, best practices, commentaries and analyses from the teaching profession, nationwide. Includes video, story packages, infographics and much more.
- Digital Directions, reporting specifically on the evolving ed tech digital landscape, perfect for information officers, librarians, media specialists and the role technology plays in classrooms, schools and districts.
- 36 years of fully-searchable archives, with the ability to explore and research topics in depth, from our annals starting in 1981 to present day.
- Spotlights which take a deeper look at hundreds of issues ranging from teaching and instruction, math & science, special education, reading and writing, charter schools and choice, technology and digital learning, leadership and school policy, Common Core, and many more.
- Exclusive blogs- one of our most popular features, with over 60 blogs on vitally important topics, including Marketplace K-12, Education Futures: Emerging Trends & Technologies in K-12, Inside School Research and many more.
Additional benefits to edweek.org organization-wide access:
- Significant company-wide savings – the greater number of users, the bigger the savings.
- 24/7 premium access with an individual unique username and password.
- Individually tailored accounts including ability to sign up for e-newsletters of their preference.
- Customized edweek.org widget by state and topic for your company or intranet homepage.
- No out of pocket or reimbursable expense needed for individual team members.
- Ability to roll existing individual print + online subscriptions without cancellation penalty or additional fees.
- Anytime switch out of users/seats.
- Add users at a pro-rated fee, year-round.
- Easy to maintain account – we keep track of your users for you, the start and end date, etc.
- Simplified billing – one annual bill for all users, making payment easy.
- Dedicated account manager available via email and phone.
- Monthly reporting to track usage among your staff.