Every district/school leader and teacher has 24/7 access to:
- Education Week digital edition, an electronic replica of the Education Week print edition, available days before the print edition is delivered, so you don’t miss a thing in print.
- Annual Reports, including Quality Counts, Ten Big Ideas, Leaders to Learn From and Technology Counts current reports plus archives.
- Teacher Channel, focused solely on the teaching profession, includes online news published daily, best practices, commentaries and analyses from the teaching profession, nationwide. Includes video, story packages, infographics and much more.
- Ed Tech Coverage, reporting specifically on the evolving ed tech digital landscape, perfect for information officers, librarians, media specialists and the role technology plays in classrooms, schools and districts.
- 38 years of fully-searchable archives, with the ability to explore and research topics in depth, from our annals starting in 1981 to present day.
- Spotlights which take a deeper look at hundreds of issues ranging from teaching and instruction, math & science, special education, reading and writing, charter schools and choice, technology and digital learning, leadership and school policy, Common Core, and many more.
- Exclusive blogs– one of our most popular features, with blogs on vitally important K-12 topics, including Curriculum Matters, Connecting the Dots: Ideas in Teaching & Practice, Politics K-12, District Dossier, Digital Education and many more.
Additional benefits to edweek.org school/district-wide access:
- Significant school or district wide savings – the greater number of users, the bigger the savings for your school or district!
- 24/7 premium access with an individual unique username and password.
- Individually tailored accounts including ability to sign up for e-newsletters of their preference.
- Customized edweek.org widget by state and topic for your staff homepage.
- No out of pocket or reimbursable expense needed for individual staff members.
- Ability to roll existing individual print + online subscriptions without cancellation penalty or additional fees.
- Anytime switch out of users.
- Easy to maintain account – we keep track of your users for you, the start and end date, etc.
- Simplified billing – one annual bill for all users, making it simple for school or district processing.
- Dedicated account manager available via email and phone.
- Monthly reporting to track usage among your staff.